As HSBC Turkey, we give a great importance to enhance your digital banking experience for both your domestic and international trade activities.
Through our Supply Chain Finance Platform launched in 2019, we are able to help you to execute your supply chain finance transactions which play a key role in your working capital management.
We are now pleased to announce the launch of our International Trade Module which will support you with the following features;
- Export and import transactions letters of credit and amendment swift messages
- Export documents monitoring – tenor, payment and courier information
- Export proceeds conversion details
- Import payment swift messages
- Domestic and international letters of guarantee details
Our Trade Module will provide you Corporate access from any location and anytime to monitor your trade cycle ensuring simpler, faster and smarter solutions for your business.
Please contact with your Relationship Manager or Global Trade and Receivables Finance Sales representative for any queries and feedback.